Many courses in addition to those listed below may be eligible for fulfilling requirements of the Five College Logic Certificate. Students are encouraged to consult a Logic Program campus advisor to identify courses that are appropriate for their interests.
Please note that course offerings may change and lists may be updated, so it is helpful to check back regularly.
Please check the Five College Academic Calendar for important dates on each campus.
- To sort by home institution, select "Institution"
- To sort by course subject abbreviation, select "Subj Abbr" to sort abbreviations alphabetically.
- To sort by course number, select "Course #"
- To sort by section number, select "Sect #"
- To sort by course title, select "Course Title"
- Click on the course title to see the course description.
- Note that a list may contain multiple pages. If there is more than one page, use the controls at the bottom to view different pages.
|Subj Abbr||Course #||Sect #||Course Title||Instructor(s)||Meeting Times||Institution|
|PHIL||213||01||Logic||Alexander George||M 10:00AM-11:20AM||Amherst College|
|PHIL||170||01||Logical Thought||Nina Emery||MW 10:00AM-11:15AM||Mount Holyoke College|
|PHI||102||01||Valid & Invalid Reasoning||Jay Lazar Garfield,Theresa Helke,Melissa Yates||M F 9:25 AM - 10:40 AM||Smith College|
|PHI||102||D01||Valid & Invalid Reasoning||Theresa Helke||W 9:25 AM - 10:40 AM||Smith College|
|PHI||102||D02||Valid & Invalid Reasoning||Jay Lazar Garfield||W 9:25 AM - 10:40 AM||Smith College|
|PHI||102||D03||Valid & Invalid Reasoning||Theresa Helke||W 8:00 AM - 9:15 AM||Smith College|
|PHI||102||D04||Valid & Invalid Reasoning||Jay Lazar Garfield||W 2:45 PM - 4:00 PM||Smith College|
|COMPSCI||513||01||Logic in Computer Science||Neil Immerman||M W 9:05AM 10:20AM||UMass Amherst|
|COMPSCI||513||02||Logic in Computer Science||Neil Immerman||M W 9:05AM 10:20AM||UMass Amherst|
|COMPSCI||613||01||Adv Logic in Computer Science||Neil Immerman||M W 9:05AM 10:20AM||UMass Amherst|